- the affordable 3D tracking system
AmfiTrack is an embedded stand-alone, high precision and low cost electromagnetic tracking system. The AmfiTrack system positions an object in 3D, outputting the absolute position (XYZ) and rotation (pitch/yaw/roll) of the system components relative to each other, making it a so-called true six degrees of freedom (6DOF) electromagnetic tracking system.
The AmfiTrack system is based on electromagnetic field (EMF) tracking, using an EMF transmitter and one or more EMF receivers. The system receivers picks up the EMF level sent out by the transmitter, which is then processed by the unique AmfiTrack hardware. The AmfiTrack state-of-the-art algorithms then calculates a true, high precision absolute position and orientation of the transmitter and receivers, with respect to each other.
• Highly scalable/customizable electromagnetic tracking system outputting 6DOF positioning/orientation pose data
• High 6DOF accuracy performance @ low hardware cost
• Lowest hardware cost for consumer product applications
• Wireless Li-Ion battery powered sensors using worldwide approved 2.4GHz RF link
• Stand alone fully embedded system (PC Software only needed for demo purpose)
• Flexible sample rate: Sub 1 Hz to x kHz
• Capability of multiple EMF source and sensor system (more system can work within tracking range of each other)
• Python script for grabbing Real Time data to Windows or Linux available on request when purchasing dev kit
• NEW: IMU data available from AmfiTrack sensors for sensor fusion (IMU: ST LSM6DSR)
New features, application examples and system demos are featured on the AmfiTrack Youtube channel.
© Amfitech 2019